We work with self-employed Universal Credit claimants to raise their raise their earnings. The support we offer includes, but is not limited to:
- Business development & growth planning
- Adapting business models to thrive in the current economy
- Assessment of business skills
- Relaunching marketing strategies
- Revising business finances
- Covid-19 safe working practices.
- Claiming Universal Credit
- Running an existing business
- Not meeting the Universal Credit Minimum Income Floor.
For more information and to join our waiting list, contact Referrals on 0161 249 9898.
This project is part-funded by the European Social Fund
The ESF invests in people, with a focus on improving employment and education opportunities across the European Union. It also aims to improve the situation of the most vulnerable people at risk of poverty. The ESF investments cover all EU regions.