How Can Warrington Multiply Help Me?
Do you want you and your family to be better off? Are you tired of struggling? We’re here to help.
Standguide are proud to partner with Warrington Borough Council to deliver the UK Government’s Skills for Life: Multiply, to help Warrington residents be better off at home and at work. This means that we can help you gain new skills, improve your financial situation and take the first steps to a better career for yourself and a better future for your family.
Our courses are:
- Fast: Our courses only take a few days, meaning you’ll see the benefits quickly
- Flexible: We’ll tailor our courses to help you learn what you need, not what you don’t
- Fun: This isn’t school. You’ll learn in a relaxed environment, meeting people in the same situation as you.
Scroll down to see how Multiply could benefit you:
Beat the Cost of Living
Struggling with the rising cost of living? You’re not alone. We’ll help you to:
- Work out where you can make savings
- Cut costs on your shopping
- Check you’re getting what you’re entitled to.
Give your Children a Head Start
You want to help your children thrive. We want to give you the skills to do that. We’ll show you how to:
- Understand the modern ways schools teach your children
- Help out with homework
- Check your children are on track and help if they get stuck.
Earn Enough to Thrive, Not Just Survive
That better paying job doesn’t have to be out of reach. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Gain the skills you need for the job you want
- Pass aptitude tests when applying for jobs
- Feel confident about your skills and abilities.
Our Course Dates:
Our courses last just 4 days. Call 0161 881 4826 to book onto any of the courses below:
|Monday||31/07/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||14/08/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Tuesday||29/08/2023||4 days, Tuesday to Friday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||11/09/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||25/09/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||09/10/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||23/10/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||06/11/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||20/11/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||04/12/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
|Monday||18/12/2023||4 days, Monday to Thursday, 10am until 2pm|
Can’t Commit to These Hours? No Problem!
We know that life sometimes gets in the way, so don’t worry if you can’t be available for 4 days in a row. We can adapt our delivery to make sure nobody misses out. You could learn with us in as little as 1 day per week. Call us on the number below and we’ll work around your availability as far as possible.
Don’t Wait! Begin Your Journey Today!
Ready to get started? Call our referrals team to book onto one of our courses or email us for more information:
|Telephone: 0161 881 4826|