Standguide as a Subcontractor
Standguide have become a strong “Partner of choice” for the North West, Yorkshire, The Midlands, Lancashire and central England, based upon our track record of delivery and ability to implement and start new contracts within tight deadlines.
Our experience has enabled us to work with all DWP and SFA customer groups, including those deemed ‘hardest to help’ and adapt our delivery modules to provide the best possible service to our customers and our Prime Contractors.
We are currently delivering as a subcontractor on number of contracts:
- Work Programme – PeoplePlus: Greater Manchester including Manchester Central, Salford, Trafford, Bury
- Work Programme – Seetec: Greater Manchester including Ashton-under-Lyne and Wigan
- Work Programme – Serco: The Marches and Sheffield
- Right Steps to Work – PLUSS: Huddersfield
- Work Routes – Reed in Partnership: Stafford & Burton
- Skills Support for the Unemployed (SSU) – Learndirect: Greater Manchester
- Skills Support for Redundancy (SSR) – Learndirect: Stoke & Staffordshire
- Skills Support for Redundancy (SSR) – Calderdale College: Greater Manchester and the Black Country
- Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) – Serco, Coventry: Warwickshire and Worcester
- Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) – Calderdale College: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Warrington, Leicester, Leicestershire and the Black Country
For more information on Standguide, or to speak to us about partnership opportunities, please call the business development team on 0161 881 4826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.