Get Up and Go 25+
How we help customers
Get Up and Go 25+ has been designed to support and motivate 25+ participants with a mixture of abilities to succeed in finding sustainable employment. This is a two week course to re-engage those who lack motivation, help them realise their potential and strengths, and invest in maintaining a positive and healthy lifestyle to complement their newly positive attitudes.
The course includes:
- Boosting confidence, motivation and self-esteem through one-to-one mentoring support and group work
- Health = Wealth modules. Exploring emotional resilience, active lifestyles and fitness, healthy eating. Encouraging participants to take up new hobbies and activities.
- Guided IT skills and the different ways to effectively job search. Developing knowledge of the changing labour market.
- Understanding the benefits of work, personal barriers to employment and appropriate signposting.
- Ensuring a positive work ethic is instilled to promote positive presentation to an employer and encourage sustainable employment.
- Better Off Calculation and understanding finances/personal budgeting/Tax credits/subsidised travel support – input from Money Matters.
- Understanding all career pathways and external support available (e.g. Access to Work).
- Intensive yet supportive employment preparation, including enhancing soft-skills and an all day workshop on interviews designed to tackle confidence and any anxiety issues.
- Create individualised CVs which can be used to apply for a variety of jobs.
- Personalised support to transition into employment.
- Help and support available once in employment.
- 25+ in receipt of JSA, ESA WRAG or ESA.
Where we operate from
If you have any questions about any of the work we do please contact us on 0161 881 4826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.