Our course will teach you:
- I.T. Basics: Learn to use a PC, navigate the internet and stay safe online.
- Online Tools: Explore your travel options, benefits and support services.
- Universal Job Match & Jobsearch Websites: Find the best jobs first.
- CV & Letter Writing: Impress employers.
- Using Email & Online Applications: Send your applications quickly and for free.
- Cloud Storage: Never lose a document again.
- Social Media: Network effectively to improve your prospects.
- Build Your Skills: Learn English, Maths and Job-related skills for free online.
What else will I get?
- Expert Job Matching: Our team will look for local, long-term jobs on your behalf.
- Ongoing Learning: Free, unlimited access to our Online Resource Centre for 6 months to refresh your digital and jobsearch skills from any place, at any time.
- Help in Work: Support once you start work, helping you overcome any issues and succeed in your new job.
Courses will run for a total of 38 hours, starting with 6 hours per day across three days in the first week. This will be followed by 4 hours per week training for a day a week for the next 5 weeks.