As part of you recruitment and selection process we can design and deliver tailored pre-employment training for up to 2 weeks, to develop the specific skills you require from the candidates.
These training courses are built around your company needs, ensuring we find the right people for your business. We source potential candidates, screen them, provide them with a tailored training programme and then put them through your organisation’s assessment process.
Aims and Objectives:
Our aim, throughout the delivery of your specifically designed PET course, is to bring you the right positive and motivated candidates to better support your business needs.
Our tailored package will improve the skills levels and understanding of customers before they even arrive for interview and will not only Up-skill your pre workforce, but drive commitment whilst in employment.
As a group, working together we will:
- Source a diverse spectrum of candidates through both our current Employability Programmes and other recruitment sources within each geographical area
- Screen each individual candidate to the appropriate standard, ensuring they all meet the ethos of the Iceland Brand
- Put all successfully screened candidates through a 5 day intensive Pre Employability Training course aimed at improving their career prospects and skills levels according to the job requirements of the available positions
- Qualify each candidate to the appropriate level and ensuring they are all at the skills level to progress through to interview stages
- Support each candidate throughout the Interview process with Information, Advice and Guidance
- Continue to work with each employed employee with a range of after-care support through our in-house, in work support teams
Case Study – Working in partnership
Across our network we have worked collaboratively within a number of organisations including First Bus, and Sainsbury’s to drive the best standards of recruitment possible.
‘Standguide have sourced us some excellent employees and on average we are recruiting 60% of those who go through the Pre Employment Training we jointly designed. This form of recruitment has proved invaluable to us and we hope to expand our partnership with Standguide to cover different geographical areas. Standguide understand the needs of our business and have always responded quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend them as a recruitment partner.’
Bob Townend HR Director – First Bus.
To discuss your recruitment needs email us: email@example.com